With the end of 2016, IPL franchise has announced their retained and released players name of respective teams for IPL 2017. Altogether there are 8 teams in IPL (Indian Premiere League). The auction of IPL 2017 is very close therefore each IPL team’s francise has announced their retained and released players name as below:
Rising Super Giant: [Released : 11 || Retained: 16]
- RSG Retained Players Name: MS Dhone, A. Rahane, R. Ashwin, Steven SMith, Faf DU Plessis, M. Marsh, Ashok Dinda, Ankush Bains, Rajat Bhatia, Ankit Sharma, Iswar Pandey, Adam Zampa, Jaskaran Singh, baba Aparajith, Deepak Chahar, Usman Khawaja
- RSG Released Players Name: K. Pietersen*, Ishant Sharma, Irfan Pathan, T. Perera*, RP Singh, Scott Boland*, M. Ashwin, P. Handscomb*, S. Tiwary, A. Morkel*, G. Bailey*
Gujarat Lions: [Released : 8 || Retained : 16]
- Gujarat Lions Retained Players Name: Suresh Rainea, R. Jadeja, J. Faulkner, B. MCCullum, Dwayne Bravo, Aaron Finch, Dwayne Smith, Dinesh Karthik, D. Kulkarni, Praveen Kumar, Andrew Tye, Ishan Kishan, Pradeep Sangwan, Shivil Kaushik, Shadab Jakati, Jaydev Shah.
- Gujarat Lions Released Players Name: Dale Steyn, Paras Dogra, E. Dwivedi, Sarabjit Ladda, Pravin Tambe, Umang Sharma, Amit Mishra (Seamer), Akshdeep Nath.
Kings XI Punjab : [Released : 4 || Retained: 19]
- KXIP Retained Players Name: David Miller, Manan Vohra, Axar Patel, Glenn Maxwell, Gurkeerat Mann, Anureet Singh, Sandeep SHarma, Shardul Thakur, Shaun Marsh, Wriddhiman Saha, M. Vijay, Nikhil Naik, Mohit Sharma, Marcus Stoinis, KC Cariappa, Armaan Jaffer, Pardeep Sahu, Swapnil Singh, Hashim Amla.
- KXIP Released Players Name: Mitchell Johnson, Rishi Dhawan, Kyle Abbott, Farhaan Behardien.
Kolkata Knight Riders: [Released : 9 || Retained: 14]
- KKR Retained Players Name: Gautam Gambhir, Robin Uthappa, Sunil Narine, Shakib Al Hasan, Andre Russsell, Chris Lynn, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Suryakumar yadav, Sheldon Jackson, Piyush Chawla, Ankit Rajpoot.
- KKR Released Players Name: Morne Morkel, Brad Hogg, Jaydev Unadkat, R. Sathish, Jason Holder, Manan Sharma, Colin Munro, Shaun Tait, John Hastings.
Mumbai Indians : [Released : 8 || Retained : 20]
- MI Retained Players Name: Rohit Sharma, Kieron Pollard, Lasith Malinga, Harbhajan Singh, M. MCClenaghan, Nitish Rana, Siddhesh Lad, J. Suchith, Hardik Pandya, Jos Buttler, Tim Southee, Jitesh Sharma, Krunal Pandya, Deepak Punia, Parthiv Patel, Vinay Kumar, Lendl Simmons, Shreyas Gopal, Jasprit Bumrah.
- MI Released Players Name: Corey Anderson, Marchant De Lange, Unmukt Chand, Akshay Wakhare, Nathu Singh, Kishore Kamath, Martin Guptil, Jerome Taylor.
Delhi Daredevils: [Released : 7 || Retained: 18]
- DD Retained Players Name: JP Duminy, Mohammed Shami, Quinton De Kock, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Agarwal, Jayant yadav, Amit Mishra, Shreyas Iyer, Zaheer Khan, Sanju Samson, Chris Morris, Carlos Brathwaite, Karun Nair, Rishabh Pant, CV Milind,Syed Ahmed, Pratyush Singh, Sam Billings
- DD Released Players Name: Nathan Coulter Nile, Imran Tahir, Joel Paris, Pawan Negi, Pawan Suyal, Akhil Herwadkar, Mahipal Lomror
Royal Challengers Bangalore: [Released: 10 || Retained: 20]
- RCB Retained Players Name: Virat Kohli, Ab De Villiers, Chris Gayle, Mitchell Starc, Yuzvendra Chahal, harshal Patel, Mandeep Singh, Adam Milne, Sarfaraz Khan, S. Aravind, Kedar Jadhav, Shane Watson, Stuart Binny, Samuel Badree, Travis Head, Sachin Baby, Iqbal Abdulla, KL Rahul, Avesh Khan, Tabraiz Shamsi
- RCB Released Players Name: Varun Aaron, Abu Nechim, David Wiese, Kane Richardson, Vikramjeet Malik, Praveen Dubey, Akshay Karnewar, Vikas Tokas, Parvez Rasool, Chris Jordan.
Sunrisers Hyderabad: [Released : 6 || Retained: 17]
- SRH Retained Players Name: Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner, Moises Henriques, Naman Ojha, Ricky Bhui, Kane Williamson, Siddarth Kaul, Bipul Sharma, Ashish Nehra, Yuvraj SIngh, Ben Cutting, Abhimanyu Mithun, Mustafizur Rahman, Barinder Sran, Deepak Hooda, Vijay Shankar.
- SRH Released Players Name: Karn Sharma, Ashish Reddy, Eoin Morgan, Trent Boult, T. Suman, Aditya Tare.