Nepal Rastriya Pariksha Board published SEE Exam Routine 2079 today. According to NEB, Class 10 Exam 2079 starts from 17th Chaitra 2079. Below, you can find and download the complete SEE Routine 2079.
Download SEE Routine 2079
The SEE Examination starts from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. The examination last for 11 days. There will be no examination on Chaitra 18th and 21st.
SEE Examination 2079 Details
|Organization||Nepal Examination Board (NEB)|
|About||SEE Exam Routine 2079 (Time Table of SEE Exam 2079)|
|Exam Start Date||17th Chaitra 2079|
|Exam End Date||29th Chatira 2079|
|Exam Time||8:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
View SEE Exam Routine 2079
Below is the official SEE Exam Routine and Time table for 2079 B.S.
|1||Chaitra 17, 2079 Friday||Compulsory English|
|2||Chaitra 19, 2079 Sunday||Compulsory Maths|
|3||Chaitra 20, 2079 Monday||Nepali|
|4||Chaitra 22, 2079 Wednesday||Science|
|5||Chaitra 23, 2079 Thursday||Social Studies|
|6||Chaitra 24, 2079 Friday||HPE|
|7||Chaitra 25, 2079 Saturday||Optional 1st|
|8||Chaitra 26, 2079 Sunday||Optional 2nd|
Things to Know for SEE Examination 2079
- Even though there is an unannounced holiday, the examination of Class 10 will continue untill and unless, the announcement is made by the NEB.
- All the grade increment examination will be held along with the fresh examiner at the same time
- No examination will be held at 18th Chaitra, Saturday and 21st Chaitra Tuesday.
- Before entering the exam hall, all examinee must have their admit card with them
- The examination centre will be announced by respective schools, which will be forwarded by NEB.
- The extra facility and management should be provided by respective exam centre for handicapped students
- If there are some doubts and for additional information regarding examination, students and teachers can contact directory to this number: 6630739 or 6630070. Also you can visit neb.gov.np for more detail